What do your friends call you?
Where do you live?
What's your shipping address?
What's your t-shirt size?
How old are you?
When is your birthday?
How tall are you (inches)?
How much do you weigh (pounds)?
What is your relative body fat percentage if you know? If not, no worries.
When did you first start seriously strength training? What was your first experience like?
Training History, Goal Setting and Other Questions
1. Right now, how many days per week can you 110% commit to for training? More is not necessarily better, consistency and sustainability is best.
3. What specific days of the week are you available to train?
4. What type of gym do you primarily train in (commercial, box, studio, home)? What equipment do you have available to use?
5. Are you currently barbell back squatting without pain or serious limitations? If so, what squat variations have you had the best success with recently?
6. Are you currently barbell deadlifting without pain or serious limitations? If so, what deadlift variations have you had the best success with recently?
7. Are you currently barbell bench pressing without pain or serious limitations? If so, what pressing variations have you had the best success with recently?
8. Are you currently running/sprinting without pain or serious limitations? If so, what conditioning variations have you had the best success with recently?
9. What has your training looked like in the past 2-3 months? Are you currently on a specific program? What does your training schedule look like? The more specific the better.
10. What does your warmup look like?
11. Looking back on your training career, what have been your biggest successes and accomplishments?
12. What have been your biggest challenges and obstacles?
13. What was the driving factor that lead you to hire me as your coach?
14. What is your primary goal with training?
15. How will reaching these goals affect your life moving?
16. If you could do one exercise for the rest of you life, what would it be?
17. If there is one exercise you could banish forever, what would it be?
18. What does your average day look like from waking up to going to bed?
19. How many hours of sleep do you typically get in a night?
21. What activities relax you and help you de-stress?
22. What do you like to do for fun?
23. What does your perfect day look like?
24. Are you on social media? Of course, we will have private messaging together, but I like to stay current with my all clients if possible.
Add your Facebook and/or Instagram below.
25. What is you favorite food?
26. Can you track and describe 3 days of typical eating? (Food, drinks, timing)
27. What have been your biggest successes nutritionally?
28. What eating strategies have been most successful for you?
29. What have been your biggest obstacles nutritionally?
30. What are your roles, jobs, and responsibilities over the course of the day?
31. Do you have any current movement limitations that prevent you from performing the foundational movements (squat, hinge, lunge, upper body push, upper body pull, carry)?
32. Are you currently dealing with any injuries?
33. What does your injury history look like?
34. What does your surgical history look like?
35. What does your medical history look like?
36. Anything else that you would like me to know to better get to know you and coach you as best as possible?